About the Conference
Accelerate your impact. The annual Net Impact Conference is the premier event for students and professionals using their careers for good. For our 20th anniversary conference, we are bringing together more than 2,800 changemakers from all over the world and 300 dynamic speakers from across industries, from Fortune 500 companies to emerging nonprofits.
This October 25 to 27 in Baltimore, Maryland, we will explore how to take all we’ve accomplished over the past 20 years and accelerate our impact to forge real solutions for the decades to come.
What to expect at the 2012 Net Impact Conference
- Over 100 sessions across 8 interest tracks - Expand your knowledge through inspirational keynotes and more than 100 sessions of panels, workshops, debates, and more, led by industry and thought leaders. Sessions span eight tracks: Corporate Impact, Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Energy & Clean Tech, Environmental Sustainability & Natural Resources, Finance & Investing, International Development, Community Development & Urban Revitalization, and Career & Professional Development.
- Many formal and informal networking opportunities - Network with like-minded changemakers and discover new opportunities to connect through social and networking events including happy hours, Net Impact’s signature no-host dinners, a closing party, and an exclusive reception for our professional attendees.
- An Expo with over 90 businesses and organizations - Engage with forward-thinking employers and innovative organizations at our epic Net Impact Expo. Many exhibitors are actively recruiting and interviewing while others are showcasing their latest innovations and programs.
- Opportunities to visit and explore Baltimore - Connect with the people and communities of Baltimore through site visits and tours to local businesses and nonprofits. Attendees can engage on a deeper level by participating in our unique Local Impact mini-consulting sessions.
- A commitment to sustainable conference practices - We are committed to making a positive impact on our host community and the Earth by implementing green initiatives throughout conference planning and implementation.